"Re: C & P Exam"
Read Thread | Post a New Response | Return to the Index
Previous | Previous in Thread | Next
|Posted by Joyce bowen (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
on Monday, April 16, 2012, at 11:52 p.m., from 184.108.40.206
In response to C & P Exam, posted by Howard Hamilton
on Monday, April 16, 2012, at 5:26 p.m.
an RN and wife to a Valley Forge veteran who has diabetes. This doctor is not a Va employee but a contractor with them but he is a doctor. I would like to suggest you have a right to file a formal complaint with the medical board in your state. You have a right to file a complaint with the Va. If you havent yet I urge you to get the DAV or VFW involved. Their veteran's advocates can help you. Something is seriously wrong when you can't trust a doctor to be honest in his evaluation. Good luck to you sir
- C & P Exam -Howard Hamilton -Monday, April 16, 2012, at 5:26 p.m.
- http://www.bjewelry.ru/en/bulgari-serpenti-tubogas-35mm-steel-watch-sp35c6ss2t-p-223.html -bulgari tubogas watch for men Knockoff -Friday, May 19, 2017, at 12:50 a.m.
- http://www.thislovebangle.cn/cartier-love-bracelet-white-gold-replica-b6035416-p-269.html -how to put on discount cartier bracelet white gold -Sunday, May 14, 2017, at 8:40 a.m.
- http://www.migliorecollana.com/tag/imitazione-van-cleef-collana -van cleef alhambra collana corniola copia -Thursday, May 11, 2017, at 7:48 a.m.
- Re: C & P Exam -Joyce bowen -Monday, April 16, 2012, at 11:52 p.m.
Post a New Response
PowerBoard 2.1 script by