Read Thread | Post a New Response | Return to the Index
Previous | Next in Thread | Next
|Posted by PETER MORRILL (email@example.com)|
on Friday, March 30, 2012, at 12:34 p.m., from 188.8.131.52
ON THE USS VALLY FORGE LPH8 FROM 1968 1969 I HAVE A CLAM WITH THE VA FOR AGENT ORANGE EXPOSURE THE USS VALLY FORGE LPH8 IS ON THE LIST OF SHIPS OF EXPOSURE TO AGENT ORANGE I HAVE DIBETE MELLITUS 11 CONFIMED VA DO YOU OF ANY INFORMATION THAT COULD HELP ME WITH MY CLAIM
- AGENT ORANGE -PETER MORRILL -Friday, March 30, 2012, at 12:34 p.m.
- Re: AGENT ORANGE -Matthew Satter -Saturday, May 23, 2015, at 6:38 p.m.
- Re: AGENT ORANGE -George Chaisson -Thursday, April 19, 2012, at 9:26 a.m.
- Re: AGENT ORANGE -David ( KO ) Kowitz -Tuesday, April 10, 2012, at 7:38 p.m.
- Re: AGENT ORANGE -Ted Wilber BT3 USS Valley Forge 66-69 -Friday, March 30, 2012, at 6:33 p.m.
- Re: AGENT ORANGE -DJ DeWitt -Friday, March 30, 2012, at 1:15 p.m.
Post a New Response
PowerBoard 2.1 script by